Ticket #501 (reopened defect)
Installing Guest additionals breaks the usage of the mouse
|Reported by:||LpSolit||Owned by:|
Host: Mandriva Linux 2007.1 / KDE 3.5.4 (kernel 2.6.17-14): Linux localhost 2.6.17-14mdv #1 SMP Wed May 9 21:11:43 MDT 2007 i686 Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1600MHz GNU/Linux
Guest: Windows 2000 SP4
When installing guest additionals, I can longer use my mouse. It behaves as if my right button was always pushed, meaning I get the context menu all the time, preventing any click. Turning off the mouse integration doesn't help at all.
We should either fix this problem (probably a good idea), or let us install video drivers independently from mouse drivers as what I was looking for is the ability to have a better screen than the poor 16 colors in a 600x800 screen.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Component changed from other to guest additions
- Guest type changed from other to Windows