Ticket #4712 (closed defect: fixed)
null byte in cut-buffer -> fixed in SVN/upcoming 3.0.6
|Reported by:||pablo||Owned by:|
With this release, when pasting from my VM to my host a null byte is introduced at the end of the cut contents. It's easily viewed when pasting into an emacs window (@).
- Host O/S: openSUSE 11.1
- Guest O/S - 1: Windows XP, latest SP's
- Guest O/S - 2: Windows 2003 Server, latest SP's
- Host type changed from other to Linux
- Component changed from other to clipboard
- Guest type changed from other to Windows
- Summary changed from null byte in cut-buffer to null byte in cut-buffer -> fixed in SVN/upcoming 3.0.6
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.