Ticket #3580 (closed defect: worksforme)
Network breaks if the cable of the host machine is unplugged and plugged in again.
|Reported by:||kingsimba||Owned by:|
- The host machine runs windows server 2003 sp2.
- Create a guest system with hosted interface. (I tested with Ubuntu 8.04 and Windows Server 2003).
- Host and Guests use static ip addresses.
- Unplug the network cable.
- Plug in cable again.
- The guest machines is not accessible from outside.
An external machine can ping the host, but not the guests. The host can ping external machines and the guests. A guest can ping the host or other guests, but not external machines.
The only way to solve it is to reboot the guest machine.