Ticket #3257 (closed defect: fixed)
Truncated downloads with NAT --> fixed in SVN
|Reported by:||karl.forner||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
In short: downloads are truncated...
ftp_proxy=http://proxy.xxxxx.com:8080/ wget ftp://ftp.perl.org/pub/CPAN/MIRRORED.BY 15:04:14 (76.64 KB/s) - Connection closed at byte 113699. Retrying.
Same kind of command:
ftp_proxy=http://proxy.xxxx.com:80 lwp-mirror ftp://ftp.perl.org/pub/CPAN/MIRRORED.BY toto Transfer truncated: only 116617 out of 128142 bytes received
- This runs just fine in virtualbox 2.0.2
- same problem using http url: http_proxy= http://proxy.xxxx:8080/ wget ftp://ftp.perl.org/pub/CPAN/MIRRORED.BY
- same problem on a friends's computer running virtualbox 2.1.2
- no problem on another friend's computer running virtualbox 2.0.2
- I tried changing the network config of virtualbox without any result
I tried to test the 2.1.0 version but could not install and make it run anymore....
The consequence of this is that "cpan" software to install perl packages is no more usable...
HOST=windows xp sp3 GUEST=ubuntu 8.04
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from very strange network problem: truncated downloads to Truncated downloads with NAT
comment:17 Changed 5 years ago by Hachiman
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
comment:18 Changed 5 years ago by Hachiman
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
comment:19 Changed 5 years ago by Hachiman
- Summary changed from Truncated downloads with NAT to Truncated downloads with NAT --> fixed in SVN