Ticket #2110 (closed defect: duplicate)
Korean keyboard protector crashes guest
|Reported by:||KRuser||Owned by:|
As already reported for Virtualbox 1.5.0 (ticket #773), ActiveX installations necessary for Korean banks and other payment processes crash the system. In my case the guest system is automatically restarting.
You might want to try this on your own:
- Open InternetExplorer and go to: http://www.wooribank.com
- You are requested to install XecureWeb Control.
- After installation the Korean Website is loading. Change to English at the top right menu.
- Then, on the left side go with the mouse over the purple button "Internet Banking" and choose personal banking.
- Now the ClientKeeper Pro needs to be installed.
- Finally it becomes necessary to install AhnLab Security.
- If everything is installed, try to type something into the field for the UserID. At that time the host system will reboot automatically.
Please refer to the screens to follow up the steps.