Ticket #2100 (closed defect: fixed)
Virtual disk manager uses all ram on vista x64 if vdi-file size is 500MB
|Reported by:||antonxx||Owned by:|
I just installed Vitual Box 2.0 on my Vista SP1 64 bit machine
(I had a 1.6 one before).
- I create a new virtual machine, make a disk of 4gb OK
- then I go in File->Virtual Disk Manager
- here I want to create a 500 MB swap.vdi file for the Kubuntu which I want to install
Virtual Box freeze my PC by using all remaining memory (1.3GB Ram)
Note: if I create the default 2GB vdi, than there is no problem.
So there is a serious memory leak here somewhere.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted