Ticket #1858 (closed defect: obsolete)
KDE taskbar overlaps fullscreen WinXP guest when switching to it with mouse click
|Reported by:||dimgel||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by frank) (diff)
To reproduce: =============
- Ensure you have multiple desktops in KDE, Desktop preview applet on taskbar, and hotkeys to switch between desktops (I use Super+F1...Super+F4).
- Open WinXP guest on a separate desktop in fullscreen mode (I use Desktop4).
- Press right Ctrl, then switch with keyboard to another desktop (I press Super+F1).
- Switch back to WinXP by mouse-clicking desktop4 in desktop preview applet on KDE taskbar. You'll get fullscreen WinXP but still visible KDE taskbar.
- If you switch to desktop4 with keyboard (Super+F4 in my case), it will be ok.
- To hide KDE taskbar, I press right Ctrl+Q (shutdown dialog), Esc (cancel shutdown dialog).
- VirtualBox 1.5.x was ok (I don't remember exact version, probably one still last unmasked by Gentoo maintainers; I unmasked 1.6.x manually).
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.