Ticket #1606 (closed defect: fixed)
Windows host freeze with Linux guests -> fixed in SVN/2.1.4
|Reported by:||gnegnus||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 2.0.6||Keywords:||freeze Vista|
I tried to install Ubuntu 8.04 with VB 1.6.0 on Vista Premiun 32 bit.
My laptop is a Asus Pro50 SL (C2Duo T5550, ATI HD3470, 4GB DDR2).
When boot the machine i see the boot screen of ubuntu-cd, i start the installation but computer freeze few second later. No mouse or keyboard response. I've to hard poweroff the laptop.
It append with any distribution, (I've tried Fedora 9, Slax, Konoppix, ...)
comment:14 Changed 6 years ago by sandervl73
- Version changed from VirtualBox 1.6.2 to VirtualBox 2.0.2
comment:25 Changed 5 years ago by frank
- Host type changed from other to Windows
- Summary changed from VB freeze on Vista Premiun 32 bit. to Freeze on Vista 32 bit
comment:35 Changed 5 years ago by frank
- Version changed from VirtualBox 2.0.2 to VirtualBox 2.0.6
- Summary changed from Freeze on Vista 32 bit to Windows host freeze with Linux guests
comment:63 follow-up: ↓ 64 Changed 5 years ago by sandervl73
- Summary changed from Windows host freeze with Linux guests to Windows host freeze with Linux guests -> fixed in SVN/2.1.4
comment:66 Changed 5 years ago by sandervl73
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed