Ticket #12272 (closed defect: fixed)
Failed to open a session for the virtual machine
|Reported by:||LKnett||Owned by:|
|Host type:||Mac OS X|
Once you have upgraded to version OS X 10.9 (13A603) Virtual Box does not work after the computer is turned off and displays the following error: "Failed to load VMMR0.r0 (VERR_SYMBOL_NOT_FOUND)".
To reproduce the problem do:
- Uninstall Virtual Box
- Install VirtualBox 4.3 and its respective extension
- Open an existing virtual machine. The problem happens immediately.
- Create a new virtual machine. Yes! you can!
- Turning off your notebook
- Connect the notebook, try to open the newly created machine. The problem happens immediately.