Ticket #11613 (closed defect: fixed)
Guest Fedora vanished unexpectedly!
|Reported by:||nim||Owned by:|
|Host type:||Mac OS X|
I had several cases of this bizarre situation. Though it cannot be reproduced reliably, but the crashes have something in common:
- Usually this is a fresh restart of guest Fedora.
- At the login screen, I type in password and click the Session dropdown list.
- Click on GNOME.
- The whole guest Window vanishes.
- Priority changed from blocker to major
- Component changed from other to 3D support
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.