Ticket #1132 (closed defect: fixed)
Crash/Hang in Vista Business Host
|Reported by:||jpiskiel||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 1.5.4||Keywords:||IBM Lenovo Thinkpad X61 Tablet Wireless Radio Crash Hang|
Windows Vista Business hangs and becomes completely unresponsive when running a virtual machine (in this case, running Fedora 7) when the wireless radios are powered on. The VM runs normally when the wireless radios are powered off.
I am attaching a zip file containing the log files that are in the [user/.virtualbox/machines/machinename/logs] directory.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed