Ticket #10340 (new defect)
When disabled in prefs, menu bar re-appears after switching desktops
|Reported by:||MrEricSir||Owned by:|
|Version:||VirtualBox 4.1.10||Keywords:||menubar, fullscreen|
- Create at least two desktops on your Mac.
- In the VirtualBox prefs, disable "Auto show Dock and Menubar in fullscreen"
- Move your cursor to the top of the screen. Note that the menu bar does not appear.
- Start your VM and make it full screen. Note that the menu bar does not appear.
- Switch desktops, then switch back to the one running VirtualBox in fullscreen
- Move your cursor to the top of the screen. Note that the menu bar now appears.
I'm running Ubuntu 11.10 as the guest OS, though I doubt that matters. This looks like an issue on the host side to me.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.