[vbox-dev] where to download VB?

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Mon Jul 24 06:26:33 GMT 2023

Thanks for the notification... the main part of this data loss issue
should be resolved by now. Restored the data from backup.

Guess I need to yell at the people responsible for this... they
completely ignored my bug report so far which isn't OK even with the
modest severity I've picked initially.

Klaus