[vbox-dev] Building of current OSE fails

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Wed Oct 5 10:47:57 GMT 2022

Hi Martin,

which configure.vbs command line did you use? I suspect you're pointing
to pre-built openssl libraries. While that should work it's something we
haven't been testing for a long time.

VirtualBox 7 sources contain sources for OpenSSL 3 and the build system
automatically takes care of it (unless you confuse it otherwise).

Klaus