[vbox-dev] [External] : Re: The status of VirtualBox

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Wed Jul 14 21:23:36 GMT 2021

Hi Dustin,

On 2021-07-12 21:14, Dustin Marquess wrote:
> On a side note, is there a reason that there hasn't been any
> development snapshots @ https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Testbuilds
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Testbuilds__;!!ACWV5N9M2RV99hQ!cbIcTInvAtZHeYg8hhKSr1KzDrn_wvuzNenmXAH0jFsRE6v7Y4iCpS0ffSUqTSiW2_zt$>
> in months?

yes there is a reason: we have trouble with providing working builds on
one platform, and we want to treat them all the same. Hope this gets
resolved in the near future, but that hope was present without much
impact on reality since February.

The source code in the public repository is quite up to date and works
well within the usual "work in progress" glitches here and there.

Klaus