[vbox-dev] VirtioCore.cpp !? Re: Announcement: VirtualBox 6.1.14 released

Jose R R jose.r.r at metztli.com
Sun Sep 6 01:50:14 GMT 2020

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 8:27 AM Frank Batschulat
<frank.batschulat at oracle.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 05 Sep 2020 16:00:30 +0200, Jose R R <jose.r.r at metztli.com> wrote:
>
> > i.e., VirtualBox 6.1.14 is not ready to be released.
>
> i.e. this is a problem with the Virtualbox OSE source code edition _only_
> and we need to figure out what went wrong, fix the svn exports and the
> other problem. i.e. this is _not_ a problem with all the packaged
> 6.1.14 flavors.
>
> --
> frankB
>
> Oracle Virtualbox Development

With all due respect...
_unless_ the 'VirtualBox OSE source edition' _is not_ an equal member
of the _set_ VirtualBox 6.1.14 Release, then VirtualBox 6.1.14 is not
ready to be released. Heck, InnoTek produced better quality sources
than Oracle does -- and the former did without all the
'hair-splitting' fussiness.

Best Professional Regards.

--
Jose R R