[vbox-dev] Problem with 6.1.16

Larry Finger Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net
Thu Oct 22 21:09:23 GMT 2020

Has anyone else had a problem with loading extensions in 6.1.16? When I try, the
"Select an extension or package file" screen comes up as expected, and the files
in my Download directory display fine. Double clicking on a file name does
nothing. By using the down arrow, it is possible to get the file name filled in;
however both "Open" and "Cancel" buttons are disabled. The only way out of the
screen is through the "Close" button in the upper-right hand corner.

Larry