[vbox-dev] Extension pack for FreeBSD

Mario Lobo mlobo at digiart.art.br
Wed May 6 19:44:17 GMT 2020

Hi;

I wrote an e-mail during the days of Frank Mehnert with an appeal for
the availability of an extension pack for FreeBSD.

This was his answer:

> Providing Extenicode for FreeBSD is not impossible but would require
> some effort. The most important part is probably to find a compatible
> build environment.
> I don't say "No" in general but we need to think about this in more
> detail.

This was 4 years ago.

So this is just to know if there might a chance for this to happen or
if I should bury my dreams of it for good.

Best regards,

--
Mario Lobo
FreeBSD since 2.2.8

"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things,
because that would also stop you from doing clever things."