[vbox-dev] Wait, what? 6.0.12?

Andreas Löffler andreas.loeffler at oracle.com
Wed Sep 4 07:41:59 GMT 2019

Hi all,

I can confirm that we indeed have built and uploaded VirtualBox 6.0.12,
but did not officially announce it yet :-)

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andreas Löffler             | VirtualBox Engineering
Principal Software Engineer | Oracle Virtualization

Oracle Global Services Germany GmbH
Riesstr. 25, D-80992 München
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRB 246209
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Herrmann