[vbox-dev] Fixes for kernel 5.4

Larry Finger Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net
Tue Oct 1 21:45:26 GMT 2019

Now that 5.4.0-rc1 has been released, I will post the kernel API fixes that work
for me.

The changes are as follows:
1. The issues reported by Cyrax regarding changes in skb_frag_t are implemented
with dependency on 5.4, not 5.3 as in the original.
2. The API to set/unset the executable bit in data pages has been removed. My
fix disables this feature. This approach works and is likely the correct one;
however, Oracle is reviewing the issue. See tracking bug
https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/18945
3. Some defines for various types are moved to include/uapi/linux/sched/types.h

These patches are released under the MIT license.

Larry