[vbox-dev] Problem with pulseaudio

Andreas Löffler andreas.loeffler at oracle.com
Mon Nov 18 16:01:02 GMT 2019

Hi Larry,

is there a (public) defect for this, and if so, can you please point me
to it?

Also, does it make a difference for the mentioned user if he/she
disables audio for that particular guest?

Between 6.0.12 and 6.0.14 we did not do any PulseAudio changes, so I
wonder if there is anything else what might have changed on that user's
system.

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andreas Löffler             | VirtualBox Engineering
Principal Software Engineer | Oracle Virtualization

Oracle Global Services Germany GmbH
Riesstr. 25, D-80992 München
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRB 246209
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Herrmann