[vbox-dev] ArcaOS (OS/2) Support

Dustin Marquess dmarquess at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 05:30:20 GMT 2019

All,

The newest OS/2 listed currently is eComstation, which is basically defunct
these days.

Arca Noae's ArcaOS is the newest flavor of OS/2.  It's support is basically
the same as eCs, except as it's designed to support "modern" hardware, it
currently works better using SATA/AHCI instead of IDE, and Intel GigE
instead of AMD PCnet.

Here is a rough patch (under the MIT license) to add ArcaOS support.  I
believe I got formatting and everything correct, but I'm sure there will be
some minor nits, as this is my first VBox patch.

Thanks for all of the hard work on this excellent product!

-Dustin