[vbox-dev] possibly misleading reference to "VBox.sh" in scripts

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Tue Feb 26 10:47:02 GMT 2019

Hello Robert,

VBox.sh is not part of Linux installations, but you will find it in the
sources.  You are right that we do not put files in /usr/lib/VirtualBox
in any of our current packages, but that is just an example for
illustration, so it is not a problem.

Thanks.
Regards
Michael

--
Michael Thayer | VirtualBox engineer
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | D-71384 Weinstadt

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697