[vbox-dev] QCoreApplication::setSetuidAllowed(true) needed for virtualbox dev versions to get setuid permissions for Qt

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Mon Oct 29 09:15:08 GMT 2018

Hello Winston,

Sorry, this was fixed last week but the test builds are not up-to-date.
 I am uploading new ones, and they should be visible in an hour or so.
The revision (internal, not checked what the public svn equivalent is)
which fixed the problem was r126001, so any test build after that
revision should work.

Regards
Michael