[vbox-dev] Default Network Adapter

Kalogrianitis Socratis socratisk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 21:13:52 GMT 2018

Hey, I know that one! ;)

In fact I have a post dedicated on the various defaults for all the templates. You can find a CSV there, I use it in LibreOffice to quickly filter what I want to focus on.

"Template defaults (Global.cpp revisions)" in the VirtualBox OSE section: https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82571

BTW, the default Intel PRO/1000 MT is for Windows>WinXP and pretty much every Linux option out there (except 2.2, 2.4 and Other).

Socratis