[vbox-dev] I offer money for solving a problem of installing VirtualBox on my Windows 7 PC (from Technologov)

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:00:01 GMT 2018

WAS: [VBox-users] [vbox-dev] VirtualBox (vboxdrv) installation FAILED
on new Windows 7 PC

Scenario:
"vboxdrv" fails to get loaded on a particular hardware on Windows 7.
Goal: Figure out a workaround or a fix and force install and run
VirtualBox anyway.

A call for VirtualBox community developers to help me debug this issue:

I provide:
*I am willing to pay $80/hour (payable via Bitcoin Cash; BCH) for
remote session debugging (via TeamViewer or Remote Desktop or
otherwise)
*I will assist as much as I can.

Bonus:
* fixing upstream VirtualBox code + providing a binary test build.
* $3000 bonus, if the fix is accepted by upstream;
* $500 if it works, but rejected by upstream.
* payable in Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Requirements:
*Anyone capable of compiling his own version of VirtualBox for Windows hosts.
*General deep understanding of VirtualBox and Windows.
*Willing to help & debug hard cases.
*Exceptions to those requirements are possible, for long-time contributors.

NOTES:
*I have time in the coming week, until 13th. June, 2018. After this
date : a maybe.

So, who's up for the challenge ?

About me:
I'm Alexey "Technologov", advanced user of VirtualBox since 2007,
since version 1.x, know VirtualBox inside-out. Consider myself a
VirtualBox expert, yet I failed on this one. VirtualBox Forum
Volunteer.

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov", 09.06.2018.