[vbox-dev] Patch to bug #17884

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Tue Jul 24 11:13:31 GMT 2018

Looking at the source code of GNOME Terminal in CentOS 4, it does not
seem to recognise the "--" option.  So we would need at the least to
support both forms, but as long as the old form works, I would tend to
postpone the change and work on more current things.

Regards
Michael

24.07.2018 12:06, Michael Thayer wrote:> It seems I accidentally took
the mailing list off CC.  Adding it back