[vbox-dev] Announcement: VirtualBox 5.2.14 released

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Fri Jul 13 11:17:56 GMT 2018

Hello Markus,

Actually I updated it, but I see indeed that it is not updated on the
server.  I will investigate.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Thayer | VirtualBox engineer
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | D-71384 Weinstadt

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697