[vbox-dev] Announcement: VirtualBox 6.0 released

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Fri Dec 21 15:31:02 GMT 2018

Re-sent with vbox-dev on CC.  Please reply on vbox-dev if possible, as
you will reach more people that way.  Re your follow-up private e-mail -
my understanding from the developer responsible is that accessibility
fixes are not just a "simple patch".

Regards
Michael

=== Re-sent message ===
Hello Ilya,

Did I say that we are not planning to work on accessibility?  To my
knowledge we are planning to work on it as far as our developer
resources allow.  However any outside help is always appreciated - we
have many priorities we have to manage, and people from outside do not
have to adjust (as much) to our priorities, but can work on what is
important to them.

Would you mind if I re-post this answer to vbox-dev as well?  Your work
might also be interesting to other people reading that mailing list.

Thanks and regards
Michael

--
Michael Thayer | VirtualBox engineer
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | D-71384 Weinstadt

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697