[vbox-dev] Announcement: VirtualBox 6.0 released

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Thu Dec 20 07:40:50 GMT 2018

Hello Sedat,

I am afraid I would rather not do that, as it is unnecessary "noise" in
the change log for most people, and the few who might need it should be
able to find it on their own.  (If they ask, we will point them to your
message.)

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Thayer | VirtualBox engineer
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | D-71384 Weinstadt

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697