[vbox-dev] Missing global with kernel 4.14-rcX

Larry Finger Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net
Wed Sep 20 18:54:44 GMT 2017

On 09/20/2017 12:55 PM, Michael Thayer wrote:
> Hello Larry,
>
> Thank you! I am away from my laptop (except in-between to send e-mail)
> for a week, so don't worry about the slow response time.

That is not a problem. Enjoy your vacation.

I think the patch can be improved a lot due to kernel_write() handling the
setting of FS that vboxPciFileWrite() handles; however, the patch I posted will
allow the system to build and load without errors. That way the early adopters
will be able to run.

Larry