[vbox-dev] Network card using bridge mode not working on Windows 10 version 1709 + virtualbox 5.2.0

Otacílio otacilio.neto at bsd.com.br
Wed Oct 25 13:10:52 GMT 2017

Dears

Yesterday, I did a upgrade my virtualbox host version to 5.2.0, on
windows 10 version 1709. After upgrade, my two guest machines (FreeBSD
11.1 AMD64 and FreeBSD 10.4 i386) can't get IP by DHCP when network card
is configured to "Bridge mode". I did a upgrade of my other host machine
running Ubuntu 16.04 to virtualbox 5.2.0 and in this machine the "bridge
mode" works fine. I did a downgrade to virtualbox 5.1.30 on my windows
host machine and then, the guest using "bridge mode" can get IP by DHCP
again. When using NAT network works on Windows 10 host on any situation.

Anyone more is getting troubles like this?

[]'s

-Otacílio