[vbox-dev] New manager design

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Sun Oct 22 16:01:55 GMT 2017

The new manager layout has a flaw IMHO. I wonder what the need is for
the Machine Tools icon since all it does is add the snapshot icon to the
main bar.  The icon stays there after enabled until you disable it by
clicking the right corner x and that means three large icons instead of
two. Would it not be just as effective to have the two icons there and
not have the Machine Tool just to enable it?  Cosmetically this forces a
wider view than necessary.  Just my two cents.

Perry