[vbox-dev] online manual gone?

Kalogrianitis Socratis socratisk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:52:48 GMT 2017

Found it, (https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/End-user_documentation) in the section that says:

> User manual
> "For up-to-date details, especially on current operating system support and software requirements, please take a look at the current User Manual (online here)."

That "online here" part needs to be changed. Also in the "Documentation" section (https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Documentation), and in the FAQ section (https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/User_FAQ), and I suspect in other places as well.

So it might actually make sense to create a "manual/UserManual.html" link that simply points to "manual/". Mainly for backwards compatibility...

Socratis