[vbox-dev] New virtualbox vboxvideo mainline kernel broken in Ubuntu

Gianfranco Costamagna locutusofborg at debian.org
Mon Oct 16 08:49:13 GMT 2017

Hello,

>For what it is worth:
>https://www.virtualbox.org/changeset/69083/vbox

I think I need an iso file, and to clean up the artful machine from my kernel.

I don't want to custom tweak the iso image to include that changeset, remembering/intercepting
the build process might be time consuming, this is why I'm waiting for the next drop
(I could import the RC into my debian packaging and use dkms, but I prefer to stick with
the official iso image until the 5.2.* is released and then package it)

G.

--
Michael Thayer | VirtualBox engineer
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | D-71384 Weinstadt

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Hertogswetering 163/167, 3543 AS Utrecht, Niederlande Handelsregister
der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697