[vbox-dev] Whonix

Frank Mehnert frank.mehnert at oracle.com
Tue May 30 09:08:00 GMT 2017

Anthony,

On Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017 08:27:09 CEST Antonius O. Moisidis wrote:
> Hello, Please help.
>
> I have enabled javascript in the tor browser with about:config and am still
> unable to access zuckerberg's shitty site facebook.
>
> What do you advise?

sorry but I don't see how your problem is related to VirtualBox. Also, this
mailing list is primarily used to discuss technical details of VirtualBox,
not how to resolve user problems like yours.

Kind regards,

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert | Software Development Director, VirtualBox
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | 71384 Weinstadt, Germany

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München