[vbox-dev] Wiki page for contributors

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Fri Mar 24 13:32:41 GMT 2017

Hello Socratis,

23.03.2017 17:55, Kalogrianitis Socratis wrote:

> On 22/Μαρ/2017, at 16:11, Michael Thayer <michael.thayer at oracle.com>
> wrote:
>
>> We would like to set up a wiki page<1> listing people who have
>> contributed to VirtualBox.
>
> Head over to https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/14091 and check the
> translators. You should have more names than you ever dreamed of ;)
>
> And not to belittle the other contributors' work, but a full
> translation take lots of month man-hours to get it done.

I put you on the page as "Quality assurance and user community
moderation".  Does that make sense to you?  I tend to keep the
translations separate (does it make sense to create a wiki page for them
as well as the ticket?)  I maintained the French translation for several
years (and funded my studies with translation on occasions) so I have
some idea of what it involves!

Regards and thanks
Michael

--
Michael Thayer | VirtualBox engineer
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | D-71384 Weinstadt

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Hertogswetering 163/167, 3543 AS Utrecht, Niederlande Handelsregister
der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697