[vbox-dev] [vboxvideo] Add support for PRIME

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Wed Mar 22 11:29:00 GMT 2017

Hello Andreas,

Sorry for the long delay (my local tree was not in a very buildable
state for a while).  Committed to our subversion repository (trunk only
for now, not 5.1) with a couple of adjustments to make it work with our
build system and with older (pre-3.18) kernels.  The second adjustment
is just an #ifdef for those kernels, it does not change anything when
building on current ones.  Note that so far my testing has just been
that it does not break things which work now.

Thanks!

Regards
Michael