[vbox-dev] VirtualBox .desktop file on ubuntu unity

Kalogrianitis Socratis socratisk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:29:10 GMT 2017

On 6/Μαρ/2017, at 15:26, Frank Mehnert <frank.mehnert at oracle.com> wrote:

> thanks for the suggestion. r65943 and r65946 add such an action.

I took a look at those two revisions and I noticed something almost completely irrelevant: there are translatable strings in there.

1) Are there any other places that such strings exist? I only managed to find (searching the whole source dir for "[de]"):
 - "src/VBox/Installer/freebsd/virtualbox.desktop" and
 - "src/VBox/Installer/common/virtualbox.desktop.in"

2) Should the translators know about these? Maybe add it to ticket #14091, the translation instructions or both?

Socratis