[vbox-dev] VBOX: Drag and Drop missing original file's time stamp

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Mon Mar 6 12:50:37 GMT 2017

Hi all,

we have heard of spam mails being sent directly to the poster of a
message to the vbox-dev mailing list (and not to all subscribers)...
since the spam isn't going through the mailing list we have a hard time
figuring out how exactly the spammer gets the information. I haven't
seen such a response myself (could be that the mail server here filters
it out).

Could everyone who got a mail from Eboni in the last days or today
forward the complete *first* mail to me. Ideally as an attachment and no
point in sending me more than one. We might be able to deduct something
from the timing of these mails.

Sorry about the spams,

Klaus