[vbox-dev] issues with blackPanter OS as guest OS in VirtualBox and suggested solution

Gábor Tóth-Czeper tcgabor at blackpantheros.eu
Sun Mar 5 18:49:58 GMT 2017

Hi Stephane,

Thanks for reminding me to respond to the mailing list email address, not
only you.

I'm sorry, I don't understand your reasoning.

I did not write a word about getting an icon for blackPanther OS in VB.

Regards,

Gabor

2017. márc. 5. du. 7:45 ezt írta ("Stéphane Charette" <
stephanecharette at gmail.com>):