[vbox-dev] Windows build requirements for MinGW

Frank Mehnert frank.mehnert at oracle.com
Tue Jun 27 06:37:58 GMT 2017

Michal is right. And years ago there was a more strict dependency to an old
version of gcc from code in src/recompiler. This has been fixed long time ago.
Newer versions of MingW will most likely work but are not tested ATM.

Kind regards,

Frank

--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert | Software Development Director, VirtualBox
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | 71384 Weinstadt, Germany

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München