[vbox-dev] How can I get IDisplay before vm started?

Rūdolfs Bundulis rudolfs.bundulis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 08:41:39 GMT 2017

Ahh ok. I am a bit rusty, but are you doing a LockMachine call with the
LockType_VM before LaunchVMProcess? I think that after locking you should
be able to get the console, at least that is what my code does. Then you
can get the display, inject the framebuffer and then do LaunchVMProcess,
but I am not 100% sure that will work, since I have not done any VBox
development for some time.