[vbox-dev] How can I get IDisplay before vm started?

Rūdolfs Bundulis rudolfs.bundulis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 07:52:09 GMT 2017

> Do you mean if I want to change the vm's ui,I have to rewrite  the
sources code of VirtualBox.exe  or VBoxSDL.exe and compile my
version,instead of using api ?  But Genymotion can create it's own vm
window ,user just need to install  offical release of VirtualBox.

No I didn't say that. What I was trying to say is that you can't host the
vm in your own process. I don't know what Genymotion is but why do you
assume they are not using LaunchVMProcess? Why can't you use LaunchVMProcess?
Are there any limitations that forbid this?