[vbox-dev] How can I get IDisplay before vm started?

lijing1 at quakegame.cn lijing1 at quakegame.cn
Thu Jan 5 15:30:39 GMT 2017

Hi
I am using COM interface to build a custom front end, when I look into VirtualBox-5.1.12\src\VBox\Frontends\VBoxFB.cpp ,  I found it use IVirtualBox opensession and get GetConsole & GetDisplay  before PowerUp the vm, but in my code, I have to LaunchVMProcess then get_Console & get_Display , otherwise it return null pointer. How can I get IDisplay and set my own framebuffer like VBoxFB code do?Please give me some advice or demo code.Thanks a lot!

李靖
技术保障部 - 客户端开发
Tel: +86-10-68608366Fax: +86-10-68608355
Mob: 13810310693Email: lijing1 at quakegame.cn