[vbox-dev] add ac-97 back to trunk

Andreas Löffler andreas.loeffler at oracle.com
Mon Jan 2 08:41:33 GMT 2017

Hi Perry,

which guest(s) have you been testing?

The guest lockups should be gone with the next upcoming OSE sync.

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andreas Löffler             | VirtualBox Engineering
Principal Software Engineer | Oracle Virtualization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697

Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that
help protect the environment