[vbox-dev] Mac OS virtual machine doesn't work

Kalogrianitis Socratis socratisk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 08:25:42 GMT 2017

> On 24/Δεκ/2017, at 09:43, Mario Sabetta <m.sabetta89 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello.
> I have a problem starting the Mac OS Sierra virtual machine on Oracle Virtual Box, but it doesn't work.

Bon giorno Mario,

This is the developer's mailing list, mainly for discussing developers' issues. It's usually better and faster, if issues get first addressed in the VirtualBox forums (https://forums.virtualbox.org/). More than 95% of the issues are resolved over there, which keeps the developers focusing on the bug fixes and enhancements. So, if you can, please open a new thread in the Mac OS X Guests section of the forums (https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewforum.php?f=22).

I have to warn you though that OSX guests are only supported on Apple hardware. See: https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=53259.

> The warning appeared and I sent you the necessary files to understand what is the problem.

I don't see any attached files in your message. Are you sure you included them?

> Merry Christmas and Happy 2018.

Merry Christmas and a happy 2018 to you to! And everyone in the list!!!

Socratis