[vbox-dev] Interesting patch for vbox upstream

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Sat Aug 5 20:58:57 GMT 2017

Hello Hans,

Sorry, not got round to looking at this properly yet, but it is on my
radar.  I am off for the next two and a half weeks, so I will hopefully
look at it shortly after I am back in Germany.

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Thayer | VirtualBox engineer
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | D-71384 Weinstadt

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Hertogswetering 163/167, 3543 AS Utrecht, Niederlande Handelsregister
der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697