[vbox-dev] audio issues

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Thu Apr 27 12:16:38 GMT 2017

Good day Frank,

I too was surprised that there was an improvement. I look at the changes
and didn't really see any audio areas specifically worked on so I
calculated that the timing or buffers had been changed in some way on
the host side code.  To tell you the truth it always looked like a
buffer issue to me. Anyway it had improved for me for several days and
not anything that I have done, but today it is back to the same old ways
of the stuttering and audio out of sync with the video plus the whole
video skips ahead a second so even the video is jumpy.

I will continue to monitor this and let you know what I find, maybe not
right away this time.

Best regards,
Perry