[vbox-dev] Extension pack for 5.1.18 r114002

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Wed Apr 19 18:47:33 GMT 2017

On 19.04.2017 20:40, Jd Lyons wrote:

>> On Apr 19, 2017, at 2:26 PM, Jd Lyons <lyons_dj at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> I can’t seem to find the extension pack for 5.1.18 r114002, just 5.1.20, and that won’t install.

It would still be in the release archive, just no longer on the 'front
page'.

>> I did check for update, but 5.1.18 r114002 is the latest of OS X.
>>
>> Anyone know what happened to the extension pack for 5.1.18?
>
> Never mind I found 5.1.20 for OS X Hosts, just too new to show up in the builtin updater yet.

Right, we already found and fixed a OS X specific bug in 5.1.20 (don't
worry, you already have the fixed package), which made us play a little
safe with the update notification (i.e. we postponed it, most likely
until tomorrow).